Our Signature Service!
- Champagne luncheon for Realtors® Open House Specializing in specific product or area
- Professional Photographer to photo entire house, views, landscaped gardens, barns and all out buildings
- 360° virtual tour for Web-Site
- Design a Presentation Brochure featuring best aspects of property
- Measure Masters/Pixilink Solutions for Floor Plans of Main Residence
- Colored Advertising in Magazines (Gaitpost)
- Colored Flyer distributed in Vancouver, West Vancouver, Ladner, Langley, Richmond and Southlands acreage areas if applicable
- Bring specialized, in-depth knowledge and understanding of acreage properties.
- Personally present for every showing and follow-up with a Monthly Market-Update & Activity Report
Local Knowledge, Global Reach
Karen Ashby has over 25 years of successful experience selling in diverse residential markets on the West Coast. From trendy Kitsilano condominiums, executive town homes in UBC Endowment Lands, luxury view properties in West Vancouver & PointGrey, unique single family character homes in University Area, Dunbar, Kerrisdale & Shaughnessy, to exclusive equestrian estate properties in Southlands, Ladner, Richmond and the Fraser Valley, let Karen put her expertise to work for you!
- Top Producing Sales agent for over 25 years
- Active member of the Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
- Dunbar/Southlands/UBC Endowment Lands resident 20 years
- Member of The Vancouver Board of Trade, UBC and Kappa Alpha Theta Alumni
- Equine Canada Senior Jumper Judge and FEI Dressage & Jumper Steward
- Board of Directors, Horse Council of BC 1997-2013
- Vice-President FEI (Federation Equestre Internationale) Disciplines 2001- 2003
- Chair: Southlands Riding Club Country Fair 2001
- Past President of BC Hunter/Jumper Association
We are 100% committed to providing excellent service to our clients and whether you are Buying or Selling, we would love to represent you!
Christina Ashby is a Vancouver/Southlands born and raised Realtor® specializing in the purchase and sale of condominiums, townhomes, estate properties and acreages within the Luxury and Equestrian Community. She currently resides in sunny Tsawwassen, providing an exceptional understanding of properties and acreages from Vancouver to the Fraser Valley.
Christina cultivates a large and varied network by being an active member of the Horse Council of BC, Alumni of UBC, Alumni of Crofton House School, past member of the Southlands Riding Club and the University Women’s Club. As a long time show jumping competitor at Thunderbird Show Park and Spruce Meadows, and throughout Canada and the U.S., Christina has vast experince and a unique perspective on equestrian properties and meeting the needs of acreage buyers and sellers.
She has been selling real estate professionally since 2007 as member of Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, is a recipient of the Dexter Associates Realty Elite Award, and is dedicated to providing exceptional results and service to her clients.
Kristin Armstrong holds her Juris Doctor from Bond University, in Queensland, Australia, as well as her Canadian legal accreditation from the National Committee on Accreditation from the Federation of Law Societies of Canada. During law school she found property law to be exciting; which prompted her to embrace a career in real estate, back home in Vancouver.
As a 5th generation Vancouverite; Kristin has an unparalleled passion for her city, history, properties and communities. Kristin has a wealth of knowledge and experience in communications, negotiations and client portfolio relations; catering to families, buyers, and relocations.
In her community, Kristin continues to hold a position at the York House School Alumnae Association, and has held various roles on prestigious boards; such as the Director of Alumnae Relations, Director of Philanthropy for Gamma Phi Beta at UBC in 2002-2005. Kristin is a proud athlete; with a long history in classical and modern dance, she was Choreographer and performing artist in 2000-2001 at the Modern Dance Company at Pomona College, Claremont, CA. She enjoys sailing, skiing, fishing, yoga, time with her family, and all the advantages this great city has to offer.